What an amazing vibe today! Thank you so much for coming. I hope you all got inspired to do your own chocolate now, perfect skill to surprise your love one on Valentine’s day! 😄 🍫🍫 Next Chocolate Workshop coming up soon for Valentine. Keep up at Vegan Crush for details and upcoming events!
VEGAN CRUSH Food Delivery! Start your new year with HEALTH boosting meals that will keep you ENERGIZED and FIT with always different menus every week created with only natural and fresh ingredients!
FEEEL AMAZING AND LIVE MORE!
By just letting us do the cooking while you only open the fridge and enjoooy!! 🍆🥑🍄🥕🍅
Try it out and receive your delivery every Monday´s with always refreshing and delicious menus and FREE goodie bags!
CLICK HERE for more details.
Sometimes we just need a new perspective to get inspired and motivated to keep us fit and energetic! Invest in yourself in every aspect in life because everything starts with you. At my raw food cooking classes i´ll show you how easy it is to create scrumptious dishes that you and your love one´s will absolutely looove! Healthy dishes doesn’t have to be difficult, in fact I assure you that you will be surprised about your abilities to create your own healthy boosting meals with recipes that are quick and require only few ingredients. Let´s do this together! 🙂
OMG this raw coconut caramel chocolate cakes is not only healthy and easy to make, it is gluten free too and just divine! Raw desserts are so much fun to make and in fact anyone can do it! No baking or added sweetener required! Just rich, moist coconuty caramel chocolate goodness with wholesome ingredients.
This recipe can be easily changed to your preference or whats available in your kitchen I like to keep it easy and quick, so you have no excuses! 😉 I used cashew nuts for the crust, but any nut would work. I can see so much potential in dressing this cake up in terms of flavors and toppings — like adding some orange flavor for example! Be creative and you will see endless possibilities. 🙂
It will taste like a divine entity has landed in your mouth. Take a fork and dig in! 😀
- For the crust
- 1/2 cups cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- For the chocolate layer
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- For the coconut caramel filling
- 2 cup raisins (soaked)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- more coconut oil, if needed
- To make the crust: Place the crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until crumble and stick together. Press into the bottom of a tart plate or 9" baking pan. Put in the freezer for about 5 min while making the filling.
- For the chocolate layer: Mix the ingredient together in a bowl until glossy and smooth. Pour the chocolate mixture generously on top of the crust.
- To make the filling: Process all ingredients until smooth. Pour on top of the chocolate layer and press it down gently, so you will create a chocolate wall around the cake. Let it set in the fridge then decorate with coconut flakes, coconut syrup and indulge!
- Keep in the freezer up to 2 weeks.
Are you still looking for a special christmas present?
Choose a special Christmas gift selection for your love ones freshly prepared and created with natural ingredients. Assorted truffles or fudge divine chocolate cake delivered in beautiful christmas packaging ready to surprise and spoil your love ones!