Almond Coconut Praliné
With only three ingredients they can be made in 5 minutes and stored in the fridge for several days (although they will probably be eaten much sooner!) and you can freeze them too. Healthy snacking couldn’t be easier these balls are really satisfying.
- 1 cup raw almond
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup maple sirup
- pinch of salt
- Pulse almonds and coconut flakes in a processor until finely ground.
- Add maple sirup pulse again until mixed thoroughly.
- Using your hands form the mixture into 16 firm balls.
- Sprinkle the coconut on a small plate and then roll the balls into the coconut.
- Place them on a plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Enjoy!