Tofu Scrambled Egg – Oil Free
This is my favorite Oil Free Tofu Scrambled Egg recipe. Tofu is made from soybeans and it is very high in protein and Iron, two nutrients a Vegan should always try to include in every meal. Because of it’s practically tasteless flavor, tofu is perfect for creating whatever flavor you want in any kind of fabulous textures! Enjoy this very easy and quick Tofu Scrambled Egg recipe!
- 250g Firm Tofu
- 150g Silken Tofu
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 Tomato (diced)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tbsp Liquid Aminos or regular Soy Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Begin with frying the onions in a non-stick pan until translucent.
- Drain the tofu and break it apart with your hands before adding into pan. Fry for about 5min and add turmeric, liquid aminos, salt and pepper.
- Incorporate the tomatoes and stir for a few minutes.
- Drain the silken tofu and add until well-combined and then you’re done!