This vegan no bake Banoffee Pie is such an insanely delicious pie that you won’t be able to get enough of! This dessert is originally from England and made with a caramel toffee filling topped with bananas and whipped cream. I have created a veganized version that also doesnt require any baking using a ready made gooey and creamy vegan chocolate and caramel sauce from Nature’s Charm. This makes it super easy, quick and a much healthier version without any animals products or refined sugar!
The recipe is very flexible as you can adapt the amount of chocolate and caramel sauce. Be creative and dont be afraid to try something new. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do with your friends and family. Watch the full recipe video here.
Easy No Bake Vegan Banoffee Pie Recipe with Chocolate
- 200 g pitted dates
- 100 g pecan nuts (roasted)
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 1 cup Nature’s Charm vegan chocolate fudge sauce
- 1/2 cup Nature’s Charm vegan salted caramel sauce
- 3 medium size ripe bananas
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp lime zest
- 800 ml Nature’s Charm coconut whipped cream (place in the fridge overnight)
- 1 tsp vanilla syrup
- 1 tsp coffee syrup
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- Place dates, pecan and cashew nuts in a food processor and process. It will first be crumbly and then gradually will become doughy and start to stick together as the nuts release their oils. Process until it reaches this sticky dough stage. Transfer to a pie dish and press down firmly, working it up along the sides to create the crust.
- Over the pie crust spread out the chocolate sauce and smooth it out. Place in the freezer for 30min to set.
- After the chocolate sauce has set you can now spread the caramel layer on top of the chocolate layer. Place in the freezer for another 30min.
- Cut the bananas in diagonal cut and whisk together with lime juice and zest. Pour bananas gently over the caramel layer.
- Remove the chilled whipped cream can from the fridge, being careful not to shake it. Open it and you’ll see the cream has risen to the top, leaving the watery part behind. Scoop out only the cream. Place in a whipping machine or use a hand blender to whip your cream into a dense and thick consistency. Start at slow speed and then gradually increase speed until the cream reaches it’s stiff peak. Add vanilla, maple syrup and coffee syrup and whip it ones again for few seconds just to cooporate it together. Spread the whipped cream on top of the bananas and sprinkle with some cacao powder.Place in the fridge for minimum one hour. For best result keep in the fridge overnight.
The benefits of raw pasta is that it is very low in carbs and therefore you can have mooore of the scrumptious savory sauce! 😉
Besides of that you incorporate more beautiful enzymes and vitamins into your diet and it is very hydrating as living food retains the natural moisture that is required for digestion and radiance of your vital life force.
The sauce can be made with different nuts or seeds, vegetables and combined with your favorite spices you can whip it up in no time!
And there you go vibrant goooodness right on your plate, without feeling a bit deprived! 🙌
Personal Cooking Class with the following dishes: Beetroot Gyoza, Broccoli Tahini Tower with Seitan Nuggets, Raw Pad Thai, Scramble Vegg and blanched Almond Coconut Bliss Balls.
Behind the scene of creating a complete insane plant-based Cheese Cooking Class Series for you guys! The art of cheese making class will soon be available to attend online with step by step guidelines and instructions. It will equip you with aaall the skills and knowledge to create your very own unique funky cheeeese platter. I’m so excited to share it with all of you soon.
Besides of various cheese alternatives you will also learn how to create REJUVELAC a magic potion!
Rejuvelac is a fermented beverage that is easy to make, refreshing to drink and FULL of wonderful nutrients for your body. A healthy probiotic, it also has vitamins B, K and E, proteins, and enzymes and is beneficial to your digestive system, promoting a healthy intestinal environment.
It can also be used to ferment cheeses and yoghurt naturally. Sawww much value in just one sip!
1:1 Cooking Class with recipes adapted to your preferences and interest. This class was a combination of vegan raw and cooked cuisine.
We made Raw Spaghetti Bolognese, Raw Chocolate Mousse with Aqua Faba Whipped Cream, Broccoli Almond Patties, Coleslaw with Oil-Free Mayonnaise and Rainbow Springrolls.
Our Cooking Class & Lunch Experience with all of you was a blast! Team work made the dream work!
We made dim sum, spaghetti bolognese, coleslaw with mayonnaise, courgette herb cake, mousse chocolate and matcha green tea chocolate dessert! We had it all!! Until the next time. 🙂
VEGAN Cooking Class and Lunch Experience
Yay, exciting news! Amazing raw chef Boris Lauser and I have teamed up to offer a very unique event. Our cooking class combined with a fun lunch coming up soon.
Take your cue from expert chefs as you create dim sum, spaghetti bolognese, coleslaw with mayonnaise, courgette herb cake, mousse chocolate, and matcha green tea chocolate truffle. Then sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labor, complemented by health boost zingy refreshments leaving you satisfied, inspired and energized!
We can’t wait to welcome you. Let’s create, eat and have a unique time with recipes that will keep you energized, healthy and nourished!
For bookings contact us at email@example.com
Skills covered in class include:
Experience a unique plant-based dinner event with gourmet courses that will surprise your taste buds.
Here is a collection of unique moments serving fusion vegan cuisine.
Black Garlic + Nasturtium + Fermented Cashew Hemp Cheese + Dust of Beetroot and Blackberry + Microgreens
Keep up for a few upcoming special dinner events with only limited seats.
For private events contact us here.
Adjusting to life after university can be tough. We all make our own experiences in life and everything we go through is an opportunity to learn. Every feeling and emotion we have felt everyone else has felt that before in one way or another. We don’t always have to know how to get to a destination when you know your destination. Remembering back after my graduation, I didn’t know where it will lead me next, but I was certain about the things that I didn’t want in life. Believing in yourself is the most important factor in your beautiful path no matter where it will lead you. We are all teachers and students especially for ourselves. You can teach yourself to be more patient and loving to yourself and through your emotions, thoughts, and feelings, you learn how you can change your reality. Everything is just an experience and an opportunity to learn and you have always the freedom to choose if it is a negative or positive encounter.
I hope that the sharing of my story gives other people the courage to see the beauty in their own story.
Creating flavors of vegan cheese that you can’t buy in the shops! Through our monthly cheese workshop with always different recipes or 1:1 cooking classes I will teach you how to make your own delicious dairy-free cheese at home.
The workshop session is a step-by-step demonstration including the tasting of each recipe. You will learn how to make cheese using a cooked method which gives a meltable, gratable, firm cheese. We will also explore making cheeses with a food processor, using ingredients such as nuts and vegetables.
Here are some of the favorite cheeses from our past cheese & dessert workshops.
🧀 Cream Cheese with Pesto & Sun-dried Tomato Layers
🧀Firm and Sliceable Smoky Paprika Cheese
🧀Grateable ParmVesan Cheese
🧀Pumpkin spice cheese
🧀No Bake ParmVesan Cookie