Flavourful Soft Leafy Green Salad Bowl in no time!
The simpler the meal the better you feel.
I just love this abundant goodness of soft lettuce bowl packed with lots of flavour and only few ingredients without a lot of fuss. This recipe is perfect for everyday and anytime of the day. Something you just can’t get enough of and it is perfect to take away with you to work or anywhere it leads you in life.
I hope you will love it as much as I do.
Simple Salad with Tahini Dressing
For the Salad
- Oak Lettuce washed
- Cucumber washed and shave cut
For the Sauce
- Pure Tahini Butter
- Kala Namak Salt
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Filtered Water
- In a huge bowl tear lots of soft lettuce leafs into small pieces using your hands and massage giving it all the love you have. Add the shaved cucumber and sprinkle with some nutritional yeast/optional sesame seeds.
- In a bowl combine all the sauce ingredients. Adjust to your liking and preferred consistency. Pour 2 Tbsp water ones at a time as it starts thickening when stirred together and it might become too liquidy if adding too much water at ones. Pour over the salad and enjoy right away.
How to make Dairy-Free Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff. This easy vegan stroganoff recipe will quickly become a new favorite pasta dish! It’s also a healthier version and perfect for meal preparation or as a comforting bundled-up bowl of goodness!
A classic Stroganoff is a Russian dish traditionally centered around beef that is cooked in a sour cream-based sauce and served over egg noodles. The sour cream is an important ingredient that gives Stroganoff its signature creamy tanginess. In this recipe, I am replacing the sour cream with a dairy-free option that is coconut milk from Chef’s Choice. By simmering the coconut milk together with the seitan and mushrooms it will slowly thicken naturally into a very creamy smooth consistency with that tanginess to it by using yellow mustard and lime juice for seasoning. To replace the beef I am using homemade Seitan but you can also use tempeh, tofu, or another meat substitute.
For a delicious low-carb lunch or dinner check out my Shiitake Ramen Noodle Soup recipe. All the umami and tangy flavor of a ramen soup but with tender yet crispy, bright b sprouts and shirataki noodles. Can’t wait for you to try.
If you enjoyed this recipe show some love by making a picture of your creation or my recipe video, post it on Instagram, and don’t forget to tag me under @maricelsvegancrush and I will reshare your post.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do. Love always. xx
- 3 cups portabella mushrooms (cut in half)
- 1 1/2 cups seitan (cut in small pieces)
- 250g fusilli semolina pasta
- 2 handful fresh parsley (chopped)
- 3 garlic gloves (minced)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 medium size onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 500g Chef's Choice coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp vegan butter
- 1-2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Cook pasta according to package direction. Drain and set aside.
- In the pan heat vegetable oil and sauté seitan until golden brown. This should take about 6 to 7 minutes depending on which kind of seitan you are using. Set aside.
- In a pan over medium heat add butter and let melt slowly. Add sliced onion and cook until translucent. Add the mushrooms. Cook until wilted and soft and stir in the minced garlic. Cook for another minute to release the flavours of the garlic.
- Pour the coconut milk and the seitan into the pan. Season with salt, pepper and mustard. Mix gently and let simmer over low heat for about 7-10min until coconut milk is reduced and thickened. Add chopped parsley and combine.
- Combine fusilli noodles with the mushroom gravy and blend until well cooperated. Drizzle lime juice over the stroganoff before serving.
- Replace noodles with grains or mashed potato. For a low carb version make spiralled zucchini or cauliflower rice instead.
- Instead of seitan use tofu, tempeh or other meat option alternatives.
Easy No Bake Vegan Banoffee Pie Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
This vegan no bake Banoffee Pie is such an insanely delicious pie that you won’t be able to get enough of! This dessert is originally from England and made with a caramel toffee filling topped with bananas and whipped cream. I have created a veganized version that also doesnt require any baking using a ready made gooey and creamy vegan chocolate and caramel sauce from Nature’s Charm. This makes it super easy, quick and a much healthier version without any animals products or refined sugar!
Easy No Bake Vegan Banoffee Pie Recipe with Chocolate
- 200 g pitted dates
- 100 g pecan nuts (roasted)
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 1 cup Nature’s Charm vegan chocolate fudge sauce
- 1/2 cup Nature’s Charm vegan salted caramel sauce
- 3 medium size ripe bananas
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp lime zest
- 800 ml Nature’s Charm coconut whipped cream (place in the fridge overnight)
- 1 tsp vanilla syrup
- 1 tsp coffee syrup
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- Place dates, pecan and cashew nuts in a food processor and process. It will first be crumbly and then gradually will become doughy and start to stick together as the nuts release their oils. Process until it reaches this sticky dough stage. Transfer to a pie dish and press down firmly, working it up along the sides to create the crust.
- Over the pie crust spread out the chocolate sauce and smooth it out. Place in the freezer for 30min to set.
- After the chocolate sauce has set you can now spread the caramel layer on top of the chocolate layer. Place in the freezer for another 30min.
- Cut the bananas in diagonal cut and whisk together with lime juice and zest. Pour bananas gently over the caramel layer.
- Remove the chilled whipped cream can from the fridge, being careful not to shake it. Open it and you’ll see the cream has risen to the top, leaving the watery part behind. Scoop out only the cream. Place in a whipping machine or use a hand blender to whip your cream into a dense and thick consistency. Start at slow speed and then gradually increase speed until the cream reaches it’s stiff peak. Add vanilla, maple syrup and coffee syrup and whip it ones again for few seconds just to cooporate it together. Spread the whipped cream on top of the bananas and sprinkle with some cacao powder.Place in the fridge for minimum one hour. For best result keep in the fridge overnight.
Raw Food Workshop Bangkok Rasayana Retreat
Another fun raw food workshop in Bangkok with scrumptious dishes this time with recipes inspired by italian cuisine. The dishes always changes at every workshop and you will be able to learn new techniques and recipes every time. Come taste and learn how to create amazing raw cuisine with few ingredients and quick instructions! Have your diet under control with healthy quick and delicious meals, snacks and desserts that you and your family will looove!