RAW VEGETABLE PASTA
Who says you can’t enjoy a nice carbonara when you’re eating raw? You certainly can with this raw vegan Zucchini Tagliatelle alla Cashew Carbonara! Traditional Tagliatelle alla Carbonara is a cream sauce pasta, made with eggs, bacon, and fresh cracked pepper. But in this raw vegan Zucchini Tagliatelle alla Cashew Carbonara, we’ll be using soaked cashews for the cream sauce, kala namak salt for the eggs, and cherry tomato to replace bacon, and zucchini for the pasta.
A much healthier alternative without sacrificing any of the flavor. You’ll still be able to enjoy your beloved carbonara! I am using nutritional yeast in this recipe which is optional as it is not a raw ingredient but a great way to add the cheesy flavour in the carbonara sauce.
We can all benefit from a raw meal at least once a day, whether it’s a salad or something like this. Adding a fresh, raw dish to your daily meal plan is good for your overall health in countless ways.
To create the pasta I am using a spiralizer but if you don’t have one you can also use a julienne peeler. I highly recommend getting a spiralizer though, as it is so much fun to make and you can create different thickness of pasta like spaghetti or even ramen consistency plus kids love making them and eating them too. What a sneaky yet fun way to get more veggies into them!
Raw Tagliatelle alla Cashew Carbonara
- Spiralizer or Julienne Peeler
For the Pasta
- 2 Zucchini
- 100 g Sweet cherry tomato cut in a quarter
For the Sauce
- 200 g Cashew nuts soaked overnight/drained
- 1 Tbsp Nutritional yeast optional
- 1 /2 tsp Kalan namak salt
- 1/2 tsp Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 3-5 Tbsp Filtered water
- 1 Tbsp Black sesame seed meal
For the Pasta
- Wash and spiralize your zucchini using a Spiralizer or a Julienne Peeler. Place the zuchini pasta in a big bowl, sprinkle some kala namak salt and set aside. This process will help get rid of excess water. It takes about 5min until you start seeing water on the bottom of the bowl. Squeese the pasta gently to get rid of water as much as possible. That way the sauce will be easier absorbed from the zucchini and you wont end up with a watery pasta.
For the Sauce
- In a blender add all the ingredients except the water and sesame meal and blend slowly. Add water ones at a time until soft and creamy.
- Add the sauce and cherry tomato over the pasta and mix gently using your hands. Serve with sprinkles of black sesame meal and nutritional yeast and enjoy right away.
Flavourful Soft Leafy Green Salad Bowl in no time!
The simpler the meal the better you feel.
I just love this abundant goodness of soft lettuce bowl packed with lots of flavour and only few ingredients without a lot of fuss. This recipe is perfect for everyday and anytime of the day. Something you just can’t get enough of and it is perfect to take away with you to work or anywhere it leads you in life.
I hope you will love it as much as I do.
Simple Salad with Tahini Dressing
For the Salad
- Oak Lettuce washed
- Cucumber washed and shave cut
For the Sauce
- Pure Tahini Butter
- Kala Namak Salt
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Filtered Water
- In a huge bowl tear lots of soft lettuce leafs into small pieces using your hands and massage giving it all the love you have. Add the shaved cucumber and sprinkle with some nutritional yeast/optional sesame seeds.
- In a bowl combine all the sauce ingredients. Adjust to your liking and preferred consistency. Pour 2 Tbsp water ones at a time as it starts thickening when stirred together and it might become too liquidy if adding too much water at ones. Pour over the salad and enjoy right away.
A detoxing and rejuvenating bowl of goodness!
Here with my lovely friend and owner of the amazing World Vegan Travel company to share with you this divine Tropical Papaya Smoothie Bowl. It is one easy recipe to cleanse your body throughout the day. Turmeric also known as the golden spice coupled with ginger is a powerful combination that has many healing properties and nourishes the brain and enhances the mood naturally.
If you never had this before you’ll be surprised about the taste and the way it makes you feel.🌱 Be well. ❤
Papaya Smoothie Bowl with Ginger and Turmeric
- 1 cup fresh and ripe papaya
- 1 cup frozen bananas
- 1/3 cup fresh coconut meat
- 2-4 Tbsp coconut water
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/4-1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Pinch ground black pepper
- Dried coconut strips for garnish
- In a blender combine all the ingredients together and blend until smooth and well combined. Serve right away.
Raw Food Workshop Bangkok Rasayana Retreat
Another fun raw food workshop in Bangkok with scrumptious dishes this time with recipes inspired by italian cuisine. The dishes always changes at every workshop and you will be able to learn new techniques and recipes every time. Come taste and learn how to create amazing raw cuisine with few ingredients and quick instructions! Have your diet under control with healthy quick and delicious meals, snacks and desserts that you and your family will looove!
Let’s create some scrumptious healthy dishes on our next fun RAW FOOD WORKSHOP coming up soon! We will create some amazing starters, mains and desserts as well as chocolate that will leave you speechless, because it is going to be easy and quick! The menu will be
Raw Luscious Spring Rolls
Broccoli Apple Salad with creamy Cheese Sauce
Curry Sauce on colorful Zoodles
Caramel Dark Chocolate
Raw Almond Cookie
And if there is more time left I will share more. If you have any specific interest let us know and I will consider it on the menu. 😉 Cant wait to swing the wooden spoons with you! 😀💚
Click here to book a spot and more details.
Homemade Vegan Energy Bliss Balls
Now available! Homemade beautiful Energy Bliss Balls. Created with natural real and clean ingredients that will support to keep you up! With rotating flavours. Ask what flavour is available today! Made with love.
Raw Vegan Workshop in Bangkok at Veganerie with co-host Healthy Living by Bud. We had an amazing time and there was raw vegan spaghetti with Vegan Crush signature beetroot sauce, maca and cocoa energy balls. My beautiful co-host prepared a delicious Thai style guacamole. Really quick and delicious recipes to easily implement living food in to your body everyday! The energy balls are great to prepare and last for 3 weeks. You can even store them in the freezer and it´ll last longer. Take them with you and replace it as a in-between snack instead of snickers and co. for the afternoon when you need that little boost of energy. Another way to implement more raw food in your body is to make yourself a smoothie in the morning. Simply freeze ripe bananas (you can’t have enough of that in the freezer). I always use it as the base for all the smoothies I do and you can add kale some chia or flex seeds to have you covered up with enough omega 3 fats, protein and fiber. Blend it together with water until you have the consistency you prefer and there you go. Have different variations every day and it will keep you satisfied and full until lunch time. You can also replace the smoothie with a meal. Make a smoothie bowl and top it up with your favorite nuts and dried fruits! There are so many variation you can do. Just make the first step and give it a try!
This Raw Vegan Creamy Walnut Pesto is made with a handful of clean ingredients and is ready in just minutes. It has the sweetness from the Pepper and a little spice from the cayenne pepper. And, it can be made in your food processor faster than the time it takes for the pasta. You’ll want to get yourself a spiralizer to make the pasta noodles – otherwise it’s way too much work and you’ll just want to boil noodles instead. With a spiralizer you get perfect veggie noodles and a lot of fun making them.
5 Fast Facts About Red Bell Peppers:
- high in anti-oxidants
- low in calories and exceptionally rich in vitamin C
- excellent source of carotenoids
- contains potential anti-cancer benefits
- helps to reduce inflammation
5 Fast Facts About Walnuts:
- walnuts are the oldest known tree food — they date back to 10,000 BC!
- contains protein and magnesium
- high in anti-oxidants
- good as an appetite suppressant
- contains high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids
- 1 cups walnuts
- 1 large red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/4 cups parsley
- 1/4 cup dates
- Blend all ingredients until smooth in a food processor and enjoy with raw carrot/zucchini pasta and fresh broccoli and yellow pepper. Mix just before serving with a sprinkle of finely chopped parsley.
It’s time for some good divine raw coconut caramel pie! Serve this at any holiday table, and people will ask for more! The filling is sweetened with dates and thickened with nuts. The pecan-date crust is like a sweet, crumbly cookie. Grab a fork and dig in!
- 2 cups pecan and cashew nuts
- 1 cup dates or prunes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 young coconut meat
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- more water, if needed
- To make the crust: pulse nuts in your food processor until they are crumb-sized. Add dates and salt and process until it stick together. Press into the bottom of a tart plate or 9" baking pan. Put in the freezer for about 5 min while making the filling.
- To make the filling: process all ingredients until smooth. It will taste like a divine entity has landed in your mouth. Pour into your crust and let it set in the fridge then decorate with dates, nuts, coconut flakes and indulge!