High Vibration Raw White Chocolate
The simpler the meal the better you feel. Truly this raw white chocolate recipe is one of my favourite and so quick and easy to whip up! All you need are 4 ingredients and you’ll have a very satisfying mouthful of creamy divine goodness!
Play around and omit the vanilla bean with 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon or orange juice instead.
These white chocolates do best stored in the freezer, otherwise they begin to get soft at room temp. You can also pour the mixture into a pan lined with parchment. Or soak energy bliss balls into the white chocolate mixture and you’ll have a coated treat of energy packed snacks or desserts. Happy creating!
Raw White Chocolate Recipe
- 3 Tbsp raw cashew butter
- 3 Tbsp raw coconut oil
- Pinch vanilla bean
- Pinch salt
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix until nice and creamy. Spread into a chocolate mold and let set in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Keep in the freezer.
EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE
Do you know this urge of chocolate which kicks in out of nowhere sometimes? Thats the time where you’ll need this recipe! Quality vegan chocolate isn’t easy to find and it is always better to make it yourself anyway, so I thought, I’m gonna share my survival recipe kit with you, especially amazing during this unique time!
I often whip up this super delicious and easy chocolate recipes that is done in no time and can be enjoyed in only after 1-2 hours.
So, why make chocolate at home when you can buy it at the store? Let me tell you.
Homemade is simply better.
It’s naturally sweetened.
No suspicious ingredients.
Vegan, gluten free, guaranteed.
Trust me, homemade chocolate all the way. Plus, it’s customizable. I left mine pretty basic, adding only roasted peanuts, peanut butter and a little sea salt. But you could add dried fruit, other toasted nuts and butter, toasted coconut…really anything you’re craving.
Make this chocolate exactly how you like it! It’s the perfect base for experimenting while you are stuck at home.
I’ve been making a batch and keeping them in the freezer for an after-dinner treat. The mini molds make them the perfect size for indulging without overdoing it.
I hope you all love this chocolate as much as I do!
Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups
- 4 TBSP raw coconut oil
- 4 TBSP raw cacao powder
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 TBSP peanut butter
- pinch sea salt
- roasted peanuts
- Place all ingredients, except the roasted peanuts, in a glass bowl and whisk until everything is well combined and consistency is smooth and glossy. The consistency shouldn't be runny but creamy like a nice thick sauce. If too runny add more cacao powder to thicken.
- Place few roasted peanuts in each silicon or paper mold cups.
- Fill the cups with the chocolate sauce and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours to set before eating. Keep in the freezer.
Spaghetti Ice Cream is a popular ice cream dish in Germany “Spaghetti-EIS” made to look like a plate of spaghetti. Surely a fun and delicious surprise for every sweet dessert table or even as a unique Christmas treat.
In Germany they sell a special press for Spaghetti Ice Cream but you can also use a potato ricer which may take a little practice as you have to make sure your ice cream is soft enough to press through your potato ricer.
You can strain the strawberry sauce to get a more refined finish. The cashew meal is to simulate the parmesan cheese but you can also use other ground nuts such as almond or macadamia nuts.
Spaghetti Ice Cream Sundae Vegan
- potato ricer
Sweet Condensed Milk
- 500 g Samui Coconut Milk full fat, chilled
- 125 g brown sugar
Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream
- 750 g Samui Coconut Milk full fat, chilled
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g condensed milk
- 200 g fresh strawberries
- 3 Tbsp orange juice fresh
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- For the condensed milk whisk together 500g coconut milk and 125g brown sugar in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk often and bring to a low simmer. Continue to simmer until milk has reduced by half, about 30 minutes. Let completely cool.
- In a bowl add 750g coconut milk and whisk using a hand blender to thicken. Add the condensed coconut milk and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined and transfer in a container. Place in the freezer and leave until ice cream has firmed up completely.
- In a blender combine strawberry, orange juice and maple syrup and mix until nice and saucy. Keep in the fridge.
- Ones the ice cream has completely chilled down let sit in room temperature to slightly soften. Fill a potato ricer with 3 scoops of ice cream. Hold ricer over a serving plate or bowl and squeeze ice cream through, swirling to create “spaghetti". Make sure your vanilla ice cream is soft enough to press through your potato ricer. If it is too soft it will melt, it needs to be just soft enough to squeeze through easily, and this may take a little practice. Sprinkle some cashew meal on top and enjoy immediately.
Raw Food Workshop Bangkok Rasayana Retreat
Another fun raw food workshop in Bangkok with scrumptious dishes this time with recipes inspired by italian cuisine. The dishes always changes at every workshop and you will be able to learn new techniques and recipes every time. Come taste and learn how to create amazing raw cuisine with few ingredients and quick instructions! Have your diet under control with healthy quick and delicious meals, snacks and desserts that you and your family will looove!
No idea what to cook for Christmas?
We will create scrumptious hearty Christmas meals for you, your family and friend’s while you enjoy beautiful company and get surprised! In familiar surrounding we will prepare the menu and serve you with dishes that will take your taste buds to new heights!
Treat yourself and surprise your love ones with a unique and special dinner experience that will always be remembered. Connect with us for more details.
This is what happened at our yesterday’s Supper Club Event. Hearty dishes with surprising flavors inspired by Thanksgiving. Experience a unique dinner event in the relaxed, informal atmosphere of the dining room at a private home with your fellow diners. This dinner event is for adventurous foodies and you get the chance to network and make new connections with amazing people, locals, expats and tourist from all walks while enjoying gourmet plant-based food inspired by international cuisine.
The menu contain 5 gourmet courses and always changes at every event, so you wont have the same dish twice. You’ll find out whats on the menu on your arrival!
Menu from 26.11.2106
💮cabbage + cranberry + almond split + maple
💮mushroom filled dumplings + split pea + tarragon
💮pumpkin mac and cheese + pepitas + almond parmesan
💮seitan roast + dehydrated shiitake + sautéed mini carrots + white wine gravy + mulberry
💮Apple Crumble + homemade vanilla cream + coconut ice cream
Get your jingle on at my next Christmas Supper Club Event and get spoilt. Lets EAT and DRINK!
It’s time for some good divine raw coconut caramel pie! Serve this at any holiday table, and people will ask for more! The filling is sweetened with dates and thickened with nuts. The pecan-date crust is like a sweet, crumbly cookie. Grab a fork and dig in!
- 2 cups pecan and cashew nuts
- 1 cup dates or prunes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 young coconut meat
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- more water, if needed
- To make the crust: pulse nuts in your food processor until they are crumb-sized. Add dates and salt and process until it stick together. Press into the bottom of a tart plate or 9" baking pan. Put in the freezer for about 5 min while making the filling.
- To make the filling: process all ingredients until smooth. It will taste like a divine entity has landed in your mouth. Pour into your crust and let it set in the fridge then decorate with dates, nuts, coconut flakes and indulge!
This raw chocolate pudding will make your heart skip a beat! I expect that kids will love this recipe too. The great thing about this pudding – besides its immensely rich texture and chocolate flavor – is that it’s naturally sweetened with dates. Of course, you can substitute whatever other natural sweetener you prefer – maple syrup and agave being ideal.
It’s also customizable. If you prefer an intense chocolate flavor, add less sweetener. If you prefer it thinner, thicker just adjust the almond milk as desired. And if you’re like me, you like your pudding on the sweeter side and will prefer adding more!! It’s extremely forgiving and flexible in this way.
- 1 big ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 2 tbsp raw unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw almond milk
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more cocoa powder for a richer chocolate flavor. Add more sweetener of choice to enhance sweetness.
- Before serving, top with cranberries and drizzle of cacao nibs.
- Leftovers will keep in the fridge up to a few days, though best when fresh.
Today I had the desire to do my own version of a vegan carrot cake which is pretty simple, nothing too fancy except the frosting! I find the usual frosting too sweet and thought I try something new and combine fresh ingredients with some nuts which turned out pretty amaaazing. It tastes just as I expected and even better because of the frosting, yuuum!
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup grated walnuts
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup vegan butter (softened)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 carrots
- 1/3 walnuts
- 1 tbsp cashew cream (you can use any nut spread)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325°F (162°C) degrees
- Grease and flour a 9-inch or 22 cm round baking dish
- In a large bowl, whisk the applesauce, vanilla, vegan butter, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, sugar, flour and milk together until combined. Add carrots and walnuts
- Spread batter evenly in baking pan and bake for 45 minutes
- Place all ingredient for the topping in a food processor and blend until smooth (if not smooth enough add more nut cream)
- Evenly cover the top with the cream and decorate with carrot flakes. I used almond flakes cause I didn't had any carrots anymore, enjoy! 🙂
Raw Vegan Pumpkin Pie this recipe is so simple. This is a silky-sweet, totally cozy-delicious recipe that is perfect for any holiday dessert table. Yet it is so healthy, you could easily enjoy a slice for breakfast or as an afternoon bite with some tea or coffee. And what we’ve got here is the truly bare-bones version. So go ahead and change it up as you want to. It’s all about what you want. I really loved this recipe, and I hope you do to! Let’s eat and enjoy.
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup dates
- 1 Tbsp flax seeds (blended)
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 sugar pumpkin (peeled and cubed) about 7cups
- 4 tbsp coconut nectar or other preferred sweetener
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 1 tsp chia seeds (soaked in water)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup organic virgin coconut oil (melted)
- Make your crust by processing all the ingredients together in a food processor.
- Form the walnut date mixture into a about 9inch pie pan. Use your fingers to press the dough down into the pans to tightly fit. Place in the fridge to chill while you make the top layer filling.
- To make the filling, pour all the ingredients into a blender. Turn it on until a smooth mixture forms, a couple of minutes.
- Do a quick taste test of the filling. Salt and sweeten to taste or adjust the spices as desired.
- Remove the chilled pan from fridge. Spoon the pumpkin filling over the bottom base layer and smooth to even out. Garnish the tops with a single walnut. Place in the freezer until set, about 30 minutes. To serve, garnish with coconut whipped cream and enjoy. Keep in the fridge or freezer.