EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE
Do you know this urge of chocolate which kicks in out of nowhere sometimes? Thats the time where you’ll need this recipe! Quality vegan chocolate isn’t easy to find and it is always better to make it yourself anyway, so I thought, I’m gonna share my survival recipe kit with you, especially amazing during this unique time!
I often whip up this super delicious and easy chocolate recipes that is done in no time and can be enjoyed in only after 1-2 hours.
So, why make chocolate at home when you can buy it at the store? Let me tell you.
Homemade is simply better.
It’s naturally sweetened.
No suspicious ingredients.
Vegan, gluten free, guaranteed.
Trust me, homemade chocolate all the way. Plus, it’s customizable. I left mine pretty basic, adding only roasted peanuts, peanut butter and a little sea salt. But you could add dried fruit, other toasted nuts and butter, toasted coconut…really anything you’re craving.
Make this chocolate exactly how you like it! It’s the perfect base for experimenting while you are stuck at home.
I’ve been making a batch and keeping them in the freezer for an after-dinner treat. The mini molds make them the perfect size for indulging without overdoing it.
I hope you all love this chocolate as much as I do!
Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups
- 4 TBSP raw coconut oil
- 4 TBSP raw cacao powder
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 TBSP peanut butter
- pinch sea salt
- roasted peanuts
- Place all ingredients, except the roasted peanuts, in a glass bowl and whisk until everything is well combined and consistency is smooth and glossy. The consistency shouldn't be runny but creamy like a nice thick sauce. If too runny add more cacao powder to thicken.
- Place few roasted peanuts in each silicon or paper mold cups.
- Fill the cups with the chocolate sauce and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours to set before eating. Keep in the freezer.
RAW VEGETABLE PASTA
Who says you can’t enjoy a nice carbonara when you’re eating raw? You certainly can with this raw vegan Zucchini Tagliatelle alla Cashew Carbonara! Traditional Tagliatelle alla Carbonara is a cream sauce pasta, made with eggs, bacon, and fresh cracked pepper. But in this raw vegan Zucchini Tagliatelle alla Cashew Carbonara, we’ll be using soaked cashews for the cream sauce, kala namak salt for the eggs, and cherry tomato to replace bacon, and zucchini for the pasta.
A much healthier alternative without sacrificing any of the flavor. You’ll still be able to enjoy your beloved carbonara! I am using nutritional yeast in this recipe which is optional as it is not a raw ingredient but a great way to add the cheesy flavour in the carbonara sauce.
We can all benefit from a raw meal at least once a day, whether it’s a salad or something like this. Adding a fresh, raw dish to your daily meal plan is good for your overall health in countless ways.
To create the pasta I am using a spiralizer but if you don’t have one you can also use a julienne peeler. I highly recommend getting a spiralizer though, as it is so much fun to make and you can create different thickness of pasta like spaghetti or even ramen consistency plus kids love making them and eating them too. What a sneaky yet fun way to get more veggies into them!
Raw Tagliatelle alla Cashew Carbonara
- Spiralizer or Julienne Peeler
For the Pasta
- 2 Zucchini
- 100 g Sweet cherry tomato cut in a quarter
For the Sauce
- 200 g Cashew nuts soaked overnight/drained
- 1 Tbsp Nutritional yeast optional
- 1 /2 tsp Kalan namak salt
- 1/2 tsp Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 3-5 Tbsp Filtered water
- 1 Tbsp Black sesame seed meal
For the Pasta
- Wash and spiralize your zucchini using a Spiralizer or a Julienne Peeler. Place the zuchini pasta in a big bowl, sprinkle some kala namak salt and set aside. This process will help get rid of excess water. It takes about 5min until you start seeing water on the bottom of the bowl. Squeese the pasta gently to get rid of water as much as possible. That way the sauce will be easier absorbed from the zucchini and you wont end up with a watery pasta.
For the Sauce
- In a blender add all the ingredients except the water and sesame meal and blend slowly. Add water ones at a time until soft and creamy.
- Add the sauce and cherry tomato over the pasta and mix gently using your hands. Serve with sprinkles of black sesame meal and nutritional yeast and enjoy right away.
Flavourful Soft Leafy Green Salad Bowl in no time!
The simpler the meal the better you feel.
I just love this abundant goodness of soft lettuce bowl packed with lots of flavour and only few ingredients without a lot of fuss. This recipe is perfect for everyday and anytime of the day. Something you just can’t get enough of and it is perfect to take away with you to work or anywhere it leads you in life.
I hope you will love it as much as I do.
Simple Salad with Tahini Dressing
The simplier the meal the better you feel
For the Salad
- Oak Lettuce washed
- Cucumber washed and shave cut
For the Sauce
- Pure Tahini Butter
- Kala Namak Salt
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Filtered Water
- In a huge bowl tear lots of soft lettuce leafs into small pieces using your hands and massage giving it all the love you have. Add the shaved cucumber and sprinkle with some nutritional yeast/optional sesame seeds.
- In a bowl combine all the sauce ingredients. Adjust to your liking and preferred consistency. Pour 2 Tbsp water ones at a time as it starts thickening when stirred together and it might become too liquidy if adding too much water at ones. Pour over the salad and enjoy right away.
Spaghetti Ice Cream is a popular ice cream dish in Germany “Spaghetti-EIS” made to look like a plate of spaghetti. Surely a fun and delicious surprise for every sweet dessert table or even as a unique Christmas treat.
In Germany they sell a special press for Spaghetti Ice Cream but you can also use a potato ricer which may take a little practice as you have to make sure your ice cream is soft enough to press through your potato ricer.
You can strain the strawberry sauce to get a more refined finish. The cashew meal is to simulate the parmesan cheese but you can also use other ground nuts such as almond or macadamia nuts.
Spaghetti Ice Cream Sundae Vegan
- potato ricer
Sweet Condensed Milk
- 500 g Samui Coconut Milk full fat, chilled
- 125 g brown sugar
Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream
- 750 g Samui Coconut Milk full fat, chilled
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g condensed milk
- 200 g fresh strawberries
- 3 Tbsp orange juice fresh
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- For the condensed milk whisk together 500g coconut milk and 125g brown sugar in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk often and bring to a low simmer. Continue to simmer until milk has reduced by half, about 30 minutes. Let completely cool.
- In a bowl add 750g coconut milk and whisk using a hand blender to thicken. Add the condensed coconut milk and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined and transfer in a container. Place in the freezer and leave until ice cream has firmed up completely.
- In a blender combine strawberry, orange juice and maple syrup and mix until nice and saucy. Keep in the fridge.
- Ones the ice cream has completely chilled down let sit in room temperature to slightly soften. Fill a potato ricer with 3 scoops of ice cream. Hold ricer over a serving plate or bowl and squeeze ice cream through, swirling to create “spaghetti". Make sure your vanilla ice cream is soft enough to press through your potato ricer. If it is too soft it will melt, it needs to be just soft enough to squeeze through easily, and this may take a little practice. Sprinkle some cashew meal on top and enjoy immediately.
A detoxing and rejuvenating bowl of goodness!
Here with my lovely friend and owner of the amazing World Vegan Travel company to share with you this divine Tropical Papaya Smoothie Bowl. It is one easy recipe to cleanse your body throughout the day. Turmeric also known as the golden spice coupled with ginger is a powerful combination that has many healing properties and nourishes the brain and enhances the mood naturally.
If you never had this before you’ll be surprised about the taste and the way it makes you feel.🌱 Be well. ❤
Papaya Smoothie Bowl with Ginger and Turmeric
- 1 cup fresh and ripe papaya
- 1 cup frozen bananas
- 1/3 cup fresh coconut meat
- 2-4 Tbsp coconut water
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/4-1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Pinch ground black pepper
- Dried coconut strips for garnish
- In a blender combine all the ingredients together and blend until smooth and well combined. Serve right away.