Homemade raw vegan carrot flaxseed cracker made easy with the dehydrator. Ideal Snack for a quick energy boost for in between or to take with you when hiking. Healthy, rich and tasty!
Carrot Flaxseed Cracker Raw Vegan
- 4 pieces carrot roughly chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp flaxseeds
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 4-5 Tbsp water
- Process everything in the mixer to a thick even consistency.
- Place baking paper on one of the racks and distribute the mixture evenly on it, about 5 mm thick.
- Then, pre-cut 12–15 pieces and dry them for about 13 hours at 40 °.
Homemade raw vegan nori power sticks made easy with the dehydrator. 😋
Perfect for a quick energy boost for in between or to take with you when hiking. Healthy, rich and tasty!
Raw Vegan Nori Power Sticks
- 150 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g walnuts
- 2 Tbsp flaxseeds
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 pieces red or yellow bell pepper roughly chopped
- 3 pieces sundried tomato
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 pieces nori sheed
- Combine everything, except the nori sheets, in a blender and pulse until combined.
- Halve nori sheets lengthways and add about 2 tablespoons of the filling evenly and roll up.
- Dehydrate at 40° for approx. 20 hours.
As the season is now getting colder, a simple vegan bell pepper ragout with mashed potatoes is never wrong. In Germany, we call this dish “Geschnetzeltes“. It is one of my favorite childhood memories. If you are looking for something savory, flavorful, and quick to make, this vegan ragout is the one! This dish also makes for a great meal prep recipe. As you know, I love to keep it simple and productive at the end of the day. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do. If you are interested in meal prep recipes find more delicious meals here.
Savory Bell Pepper Ragout with Mashed Potatoes
For the ragout
- 80 g soy granulate chunks
- 2 pieces carrots medium dice
- 2 pieces red bell pepper medium dice
- 2 pieces tomato small dice
- 1 Tbsp vegetable broth powder
- 1 Tbsp dark soy sauce
- pepper to taste
- handful curled parsley chopped
Psyllium Husk Slurry
- 1 Tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 EL wasser
For the mashed potato
- 5 pieces potato cooked
- 1 Tbsp vegan butter
- Soak the soy granules in approx. 250ml hot water. Add a little vegetable powder. Put aside.
- In a pan, bring the carrots, peppers and tomatoes to the boil with approx. 200ml water. Put the softened soy granules with the water in the pan and bring to the boil again on medium heat for about 15 minutes. Stir in between and season with vegetable powder, soy sauce and pepper. Mix the psyllium husks and water well and add to the pan to thicken.
- Mash the cooked potatoes and butter in a bowl. Garnish with parsley. Enjoy your meal!
It’s done! I can’t believe my cookbook baby is finally complete now.
There are two aspects to meal planning; the meal and the plan. This cookbook has already taken care of the planning. It’s only a matter of shopping and cooking now. Meal planning, has a number of benefits, including great meals, time and money savings, and the convenience with which this cookbook may be used. As your meal prep pays off and you find yourself with more free time than ever, you’ll grow to enjoy this stage.
This cookbook is straightforward and to-the-point, containing everything you’ll need to get started on your meal prep journey. May this book serve as a catalyst for your creativity, as well as a source of motivation and perseverance as you pursue your goals.
LEARN HOW TO MEAL PREP LIKE A PRO
A confection you will love forever. It is one of our favorite snacks to have and friends and families love it. They will ask for more and won’t believe this confection is raw vegan.
The combination of cranberry and peanut butter ugh it’s divine!
Trust me this lil cranberry and peanut confection makes life a whole lot better.. indulgent decadent and just dreaamy!