Baked Cauliflower Buffalo Wings Vegan
These baked Cauliflower Buffalo Wings are finger-licking good. Cauliflower is very versatile and an extremely nutritious vegetable. Not only can you make these amazing Cauliflower Buffalo Wings but you can also roast it to a char or steam and puree it and it transforms into a mashed potato-like dish with fewer calories. These Cauliflower Buffalo Wings are incredible and very addictive even to nonvegans and especially for kids!
These 6-ingredient buffalo wings are the perfect vegan, gluten-free healthy snack for a movie, game day, summer barbecue parties, potlucks, or whenever you find yourself craving serious comfort food that won’t leave you feeling weighed down.
For potlucks, I love to additionally serve Vegan Lentil Kofta which is also gluten-free and absolutely delicious and a must-try recipe!
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do. Sending love as always. xx
Baked Cauliflower Buffalo Wings Recipe
- 1 head cauliflower broken into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup vegan hot sauce or vegan barbecue sauce any sauce you like
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine all of the ingredients except the hot sauce in a bowl. Whisk together until smooth (consistency should be on the thinner side).
- Mix in cauliflower, being sure that all the pieces are coated. Place cauliflower on a baking tray in a single layer. Use parchment paper to prevent it from sticking and roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Using a spatula, gently scoop the cauliflower from the tray and put it into the bowl of hot sauce. Carefully and slowly toss the cauliflower around to coat with sauce.
- Place the cauliflower back on the baking tray and roast for 25 more minutes until the sauce has absorbed/firmed up on the cauliflower. Serve with your favorite dressing and voilá enjoy!
Sprinkle some nutritional yeast on top and serve while still hot.