No-Bake Vegan Banoffee Pie Recipe
Easy No Bake Vegan Banoffee Pie Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
This vegan no bake Banoffee Pie is such an insanely delicious pie that you won’t be able to get enough of! This dessert is originally from England and made with a caramel toffee filling topped with bananas and whipped cream. I have created a veganized version that also doesnt require any baking using a ready made gooey and creamy vegan chocolate and caramel sauce from Nature’s Charm. This makes it super easy, quick and a much healthier version without any animals products or refined sugar!
Easy No Bake Vegan Banoffee Pie Recipe with Chocolate
- 200 g pitted dates
- 100 g pecan nuts (roasted)
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 1 cup Nature’s Charm vegan chocolate fudge sauce
- 1/2 cup Nature’s Charm vegan salted caramel sauce
- 3 medium size ripe bananas
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp lime zest
- 800 ml Nature’s Charm coconut whipped cream (place in the fridge overnight)
- 1 tsp vanilla syrup
- 1 tsp coffee syrup
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- Place dates, pecan and cashew nuts in a food processor and process. It will first be crumbly and then gradually will become doughy and start to stick together as the nuts release their oils. Process until it reaches this sticky dough stage. Transfer to a pie dish and press down firmly, working it up along the sides to create the crust.
- Over the pie crust spread out the chocolate sauce and smooth it out. Place in the freezer for 30min to set.
- After the chocolate sauce has set you can now spread the caramel layer on top of the chocolate layer. Place in the freezer for another 30min.
- Cut the bananas in diagonal cut and whisk together with lime juice and zest. Pour bananas gently over the caramel layer.
- Remove the chilled whipped cream can from the fridge, being careful not to shake it. Open it and you’ll see the cream has risen to the top, leaving the watery part behind. Scoop out only the cream. Place in a whipping machine or use a hand blender to whip your cream into a dense and thick consistency. Start at slow speed and then gradually increase speed until the cream reaches it’s stiff peak. Add vanilla, maple syrup and coffee syrup and whip it ones again for few seconds just to cooporate it together. Spread the whipped cream on top of the bananas and sprinkle with some cacao powder.Place in the fridge for minimum one hour. For best result keep in the fridge overnight.
You must be logged in to post a comment.