No-Bake Coconut Cranberry Cups Raw Vegan
These no-bake Coconut Cranberry Truffles are loaded with protein, fiber and are naturally sweetened. I like to keep these cups in the freezer as it makes them extra chewy and delicious. If you haven’t made something like this before I would highly recommend trying it out!
Just like my original raw vegan Cacao Bliss Ball, this coconut version is sure to become a family favorite snack in no time!
You can store these no-bake coconut cranberry cups in the fridge or outside the fridge for up to 7 days in an airtight container. If you know you can’t get to them on time you can also store them in the freezer to enjoy later.
I hope this recipe has served you well. Always follow your heart and what feels good. It will always tell you the truth. Sending love, always. xx
No-Bake Coconut-Cranberry Cups Recipe
- 1 cup cashew
- pinch sea salt
- 2 tsp sun warrior protein powder any plant base protein powder will do
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut + extra for decoration
- 1 cup medjool dates pittet
- 2 TBSP dried cranberries + extra for decoration
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, cover, and pulse until dough consistency.
- In chocolate or other baking form spread some dried cranberries and dried coconuts before filling it with the mixture. Any shape will do. You can also form balls instead. Place in the fridge for min. 2 hours to set.
You can also keep them in the freezer for a more chewy consistency. Store in an airtight container for up to ten days!