Raw Coconut-Cranberry Truffles
These raw coconut-cranberry truffles are loaded with protein, fiber and are naturally sweetened. I like to keep these truffles in the freezer as it makes them extra chewy and delicious. If you haven’t made something like this before I would highly recommend to try it out!
- 1 cup cashew
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 teaspoons sun warrior protein powder (any plant base protein powder will do)
- ¼ cup dried, unsweetened coconut
- 1⅓ cups pitted medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dried cranberries
- Place the walnuts, salt and chia seeds in a food processor, cover and pulse until finely ground.
- Add dates and process until smooth than add the cranberries until incorporated.
- In a praline baking form spread some dried cranberries and dried coconuts before filling it with the mixture. Any shape will do, or you can also form balls instead, and put them in the fridge for couple of hours.
- Store in an airtight container for up to ten days!