No-Bake Coconut-Cranberry Truffles
These no-bake Coconut Cranberry Truffles are loaded with protein, fiber and are naturally sweetened. I like to keep these truffles in the freezer as it makes them extra chewy and delicious. If you haven’t made something like this before I would highly recommend to try it out!
High Protein Coconut-Cranberry Truffles
- 1 cup cashew
- pinch sea salt
- 2 tsp sun warrior protein powder any plant base protein powder will do
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut + extra for decoration
- 1 cup medjool dates pittet
- 2 TBSP dried cranberries + extra for decoration
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, cover and pulse until dough consistency.
- In a praline baking form spread some dried cranberries and dried coconuts before filling it with the mixture. Any shape will do. You can also form balls instead. Place in the fridge for min. 2 hours to set.