Raw Coconut Caramel Pie (Gluten-Free)
It’s time for some good divine raw coconut caramel pie! Serve this at any holiday table, and people will ask for more! The filling is sweetened with dates and thickened with nuts. The pecan-date crust is like a sweet, crumbly cookie. Grab a fork and dig in!
Raw Coconut Caramel Pie (Gluten Free)
Write a review
- 2 cups pecan and cashew nuts
- 1 cup dates or prunes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 young coconut meat
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- more water, if needed
- To make the crust: pulse nuts in your food processor until they are crumb-sized. Add dates and salt and process until it stick together. Press into the bottom of a tart plate or 9" baking pan. Put in the freezer for about 5 min while making the filling.
- To make the filling: process all ingredients until smooth. It will taste like a divine entity has landed in your mouth. Pour into your crust and let it set in the fridge then decorate with dates, nuts, coconut flakes and indulge!
VEGAN CRUSH Nutrition https://maricelsvegancrush.com/