Raw Pumpkin Carrot Pasta with Beetroot Sauce
This Raw Pumpkin Carrot Pasta with Beetroot Sauce is absolutely heaven! I just created this amazing sauce which is so good that I ate the remaining part all by itself!
I didn’t use salt in this dish cause I avoid too much sodium as much as possible, and I replace it mostly with fresh lemon juice, which gives me the right taste! I hope you enjoy this dish as much as I did. The plate was almost too pretty to eat.. almost.
For more raw pasta dishes you have to try out my Zucchini Pasta with Raw Vegan Sunflower Seed Sauce recipe.
This recipe is fantastic because it’s nut-free, so it’s so great for those with allergies. It’s also dairy-free, gluten-free, and keto-friendly. And because sunflower seeds are so affordable it’s a new staple for me.
I hope you like the recipe as much as I do.
Love, always. xx
Carrot Pasta with Beetroot Sauce Recipe
For the pasta
- 1 pumpkin I used butternut squash
- 1 carrot
For the sauce
- 1/3 cup raw beetroot medium dice
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup macadamia nut
- 1/4 cup spring onion use the green part
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Using your spiral slicer or julienne peeler, make noodles out of all of the pumpkin and carrots. It will be more difficult to make the noodles once there are only a few inches of pumpkin and carrot left, so you can grate what’s left of the carrot. Place all pumpkin carrot noodles into a beautiful large serving bowl.
- Now combine all dry ingredients in a food processor and blend for 1 minute.
- Then add the wet ingredients and blend together until smooth and creamy. Give it a try and adjust sweetness and lemon juice as well as spring onions as you like. Add water until you have the perfect consistency for the pasta.
- Sprinkle some spring onions on top and there you go living food right on your plate enjoy!!