This vegan no bake Banoffee Pie is such an insanely delicious pie that you won’t be able to get enough of! This dessert is originally from England and made with a caramel toffee filling topped with bananas and whipped cream. I have created a veganized version that also doesnt require any baking using a ready made gooey and creamy vegan chocolate and caramel sauce from Nature’s Charm. This makes it super easy, quick and a much healthier version without any animals products or refined sugar!
The recipe is very flexible as you can adapt the amount of chocolate and caramel sauce. Be creative and dont be afraid to try something new. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do with your friends and family. Watch the full recipe video here.
Easy No Bake Vegan Banoffee Pie Recipe with Chocolate
- 200 g pitted dates
- 100 g pecan nuts (roasted)
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 1 cup Nature’s Charm vegan chocolate fudge sauce
- 1/2 cup Nature’s Charm vegan salted caramel sauce
- 3 medium size ripe bananas
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp lime zest
- 800 ml Nature’s Charm coconut whipped cream (place in the fridge overnight)
- 1 tsp vanilla syrup
- 1 tsp coffee syrup
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- Place dates, pecan and cashew nuts in a food processor and process. It will first be crumbly and then gradually will become doughy and start to stick together as the nuts release their oils. Process until it reaches this sticky dough stage. Transfer to a pie dish and press down firmly, working it up along the sides to create the crust.
- Over the pie crust spread out the chocolate sauce and smooth it out. Place in the freezer for 30min to set.
- After the chocolate sauce has set you can now spread the caramel layer on top of the chocolate layer. Place in the freezer for another 30min.
- Cut the bananas in diagonal cut and whisk together with lime juice and zest. Pour bananas gently over the caramel layer.
- Remove the chilled whipped cream can from the fridge, being careful not to shake it. Open it and you’ll see the cream has risen to the top, leaving the watery part behind. Scoop out only the cream. Place in a whipping machine or use a hand blender to whip your cream into a dense and thick consistency. Start at slow speed and then gradually increase speed until the cream reaches it’s stiff peak. Add vanilla, maple syrup and coffee syrup and whip it ones again for few seconds just to cooporate it together. Spread the whipped cream on top of the bananas and sprinkle with some cacao powder.Place in the fridge for minimum one hour. For best result keep in the fridge overnight.
Schon mal ein super cremiges Auberginen Rezept ausprobiert ohne dieser typisch öligen Konsistenz? Falls nicht ist dies ab sofort ein MUST TRY für euch! Dieses Gericht könnt ihr ohne viel Aufwand kreieren und ihr werded sehen wie einfach es ist, Auberginen zu preparieren so, das es schon fast im Munde zerläuft! Das Rezept ist zu finden im aktuellen Kochen ohne Knochen Magazin und ist inspiriert aus meinen Reisen in China, kombiniert mit herzhaften Gewürzen aus Thailand. Ideal zu Reis, Quinoa oder als leichtere Variante perfekt zu grünen Salaten oder Blumenkohl Couscous! Yuuum!!
Have you ever tried a super creamy eggplant recipe without this typical oily consistency? If not this is a MUST TRY for you! This recipe will guide and show you how to effortlessly prepare eggplants so soft and creamy that it will almost melt in your mouth! Get the recipe in the new edition of Kochen ohne Knochen (cooking without bones) magazine inspired by my travels in China combined with vibrant spices from Thailand. Ideal in combination with rice, quinoa or for a lighter version with salads or cauliflower couscous! Yuum!!
Get inspired and learn how to create delicious cheeses alternatives and desserts that you are going to loove! There will be 5 recipe demonstration and you get to taste all of them. You will experience different techniques and methods on how to create vegan cheese and desserts that pairs well together and tips and tricks on how to easily implement more healthy vibrant food into your diet without feeling a bit deprived!
Powered by Vegan Crush, Sunshine Market and Novamix Thailand
Location: Novamix Thailand
FEE: 2,000.- Baht per person*
(Advanced payment by bank transfer** required to secure place)
Spaces are limited, so please register and pay early to avoid disappointment!
* Includes recipe hand-out and tasting of the dishes
**ask us for booking details : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vegan Crush cuisine uses colorful, natural ingredients and supports local farmers whenever possible.
One of the most successful vegan lifestyle german magazine featured me on their tv platform. Here im showing my new beetroot burger recipe, find out more!