Spaghetti Ice Cream is a popular ice cream dish in Germany “Spaghetti-EIS” made to look like a plate of spaghetti. Surely a fun and delicious surprise for every sweet dessert table or even as a unique Christmas treat.
In Germany they sell a special press for Spaghetti Ice Cream but you can also use a potato ricer which may take a little practice as you have to make sure your ice cream is soft enough to press through your potato ricer.
You can strain the strawberry sauce to get a more refined finish. The cashew meal is to simulate the parmesan cheese but you can also use other ground nuts such as almond or macadamia nuts.
Spaghetti Ice Cream Sundae Vegan
- potato ricer
Sweet Condensed Milk
- 500 g Samui Coconut Milk full fat, chilled
- 125 g brown sugar
Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream
- 750 g Samui Coconut Milk full fat, chilled
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g condensed milk
- 200 g fresh strawberries
- 3 Tbsp orange juice fresh
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- For the condensed milk whisk together 500g coconut milk and 125g brown sugar in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk often and bring to a low simmer. Continue to simmer until milk has reduced by half, about 30 minutes. Let completely cool.
- In a bowl add 750g coconut milk and whisk using a hand blender to thicken. Add the condensed coconut milk and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined and transfer in a container. Place in the freezer and leave until ice cream has firmed up completely.
- In a blender combine strawberry, orange juice and maple syrup and mix until nice and saucy. Keep in the fridge.
- Ones the ice cream has completely chilled down let sit in room temperature to slightly soften. Fill a potato ricer with 3 scoops of ice cream. Hold ricer over a serving plate or bowl and squeeze ice cream through, swirling to create “spaghetti". Make sure your vanilla ice cream is soft enough to press through your potato ricer. If it is too soft it will melt, it needs to be just soft enough to squeeze through easily, and this may take a little practice. Sprinkle some cashew meal on top and enjoy immediately.
Chef cooked Whole Vegan Meals delivered to you.
Safe precious time without worrying what to eat everyday because we will do the job for you.
Free Energy Bliss Balls for first time customers. We take care of your health and make sure to keep you healthy and energised.
This weeks menu:
🌺 Exotic Lotus Sea Buddha Bowl
🌺 Loaded Spinach Hummus Platter
🌺 Giant Burger Pattie on Radiant 3 Root Mash
🌺 Moroccan Tajine with Fluffy Couscous and Braised Tofu
🌺 Smokey Protein Packed Kidney Tomato Stew
Get started with a trial week in 3 EASY steps!
1. Fill out the questionnaire
2. Confirm your order
3. Receive your first health boost food delivery the following Monday!
We use reusable food containers to reduce waste as much as possible. Just swap the empty containers and bag with the new delivery each time. 🌍♻️
The recipes are a unique blend of originals and fusion food that are changing every week.
Schon mal ein super cremiges Auberginen Rezept ausprobiert ohne dieser typisch öligen Konsistenz? Falls nicht ist dies ab sofort ein MUST TRY für euch! Dieses Gericht könnt ihr ohne viel Aufwand kreieren und ihr werded sehen wie einfach es ist, Auberginen zu preparieren so, das es schon fast im Munde zerläuft! Das Rezept ist zu finden im aktuellen Kochen ohne Knochen Magazin und ist inspiriert aus meinen Reisen in China, kombiniert mit herzhaften Gewürzen aus Thailand. Ideal zu Reis, Quinoa oder als leichtere Variante perfekt zu grünen Salaten oder Blumenkohl Couscous! Yuuum!!
Have you ever tried a super creamy eggplant recipe without this typical oily consistency? If not this is a MUST TRY for you! This recipe will guide and show you how to effortlessly prepare eggplants so soft and creamy that it will almost melt in your mouth! Get the recipe in the new edition of Kochen ohne Knochen (cooking without bones) magazine inspired by my travels in China combined with vibrant spices from Thailand. Ideal in combination with rice, quinoa or for a lighter version with salads or cauliflower couscous! Yuum!!
Get inspired and learn how to create delicious cheeses alternatives and desserts that you are going to loove! There will be 5 recipe demonstration and you get to taste all of them. You will experience different techniques and methods on how to create vegan cheese and desserts that pairs well together and tips and tricks on how to easily implement more healthy vibrant food into your diet without feeling a bit deprived!
Powered by Vegan Crush, Sunshine Market and Novamix Thailand
Location: Novamix Thailand
FEE: 2,000.- Baht per person*
(Advanced payment by bank transfer** required to secure place)
Spaces are limited, so please register and pay early to avoid disappointment!
* Includes recipe hand-out and tasting of the dishes
**ask us for booking details : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vegan Crush cuisine uses colorful, natural ingredients and supports local farmers whenever possible.
One of the most successful vegan lifestyle german magazine featured me on their tv platform. Here im showing my new beetroot burger recipe, find out more!