Flavourful Soft Leafy Green Salad Bowl in no time!
The simpler the meal the better you feel.
I just love this abundant goodness of soft lettuce bowl packed with lots of flavour and only few ingredients without a lot of fuss. This recipe is perfect for everyday and anytime of the day. Something you just can’t get enough of and it is perfect to take away with you to work or anywhere it leads you in life.
I hope you will love it as much as I do.
Simple Salad with Tahini Dressing
For the Salad
- Oak Lettuce washed
- Cucumber washed and shave cut
For the Sauce
- Pure Tahini Butter
- Kala Namak Salt
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Filtered Water
- In a huge bowl tear lots of soft lettuce leafs into small pieces using your hands and massage giving it all the love you have. Add the shaved cucumber and sprinkle with some nutritional yeast/optional sesame seeds.
- In a bowl combine all the sauce ingredients. Adjust to your liking and preferred consistency. Pour 2 Tbsp water ones at a time as it starts thickening when stirred together and it might become too liquidy if adding too much water at ones. Pour over the salad and enjoy right away.
How to make Dairy-Free Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff. This easy vegan stroganoff recipe will quickly become a new favorite pasta dish! It’s also a healthier version and perfect for meal preparation or as a comforting bundled-up bowl of goodness!
A classic Stroganoff is a Russian dish traditionally centered around beef that is cooked in a sour cream-based sauce and served over egg noodles. The sour cream is an important ingredient that gives Stroganoff its signature creamy tanginess. In this recipe, I am replacing the sour cream with a dairy-free option that is coconut milk from Chef’s Choice. By simmering the coconut milk together with the seitan and mushrooms it will slowly thicken naturally into a very creamy smooth consistency with that tanginess to it by using yellow mustard and lime juice for seasoning. To replace the beef I am using homemade Seitan but you can also use tempeh, tofu, or another meat substitute.
For a delicious low-carb lunch or dinner check out my Shiitake Ramen Noodle Soup recipe. All the umami and tangy flavor of a ramen soup but with tender yet crispy, bright b sprouts and shirataki noodles. Can’t wait for you to try.
If you enjoyed this recipe show some love by making a picture of your creation or my recipe video, post it on Instagram, and don’t forget to tag me under @maricelsvegancrush and I will reshare your post.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do. Love always. xx
- 3 cups portabella mushrooms (cut in half)
- 1 1/2 cups seitan (cut in small pieces)
- 250g fusilli semolina pasta
- 2 handful fresh parsley (chopped)
- 3 garlic gloves (minced)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 medium size onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 500g Chef's Choice coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp vegan butter
- 1-2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Cook pasta according to package direction. Drain and set aside.
- In the pan heat vegetable oil and sauté seitan until golden brown. This should take about 6 to 7 minutes depending on which kind of seitan you are using. Set aside.
- In a pan over medium heat add butter and let melt slowly. Add sliced onion and cook until translucent. Add the mushrooms. Cook until wilted and soft and stir in the minced garlic. Cook for another minute to release the flavours of the garlic.
- Pour the coconut milk and the seitan into the pan. Season with salt, pepper and mustard. Mix gently and let simmer over low heat for about 7-10min until coconut milk is reduced and thickened. Add chopped parsley and combine.
- Combine fusilli noodles with the mushroom gravy and blend until well cooperated. Drizzle lime juice over the stroganoff before serving.
- Replace noodles with grains or mashed potato. For a low carb version make spiralled zucchini or cauliflower rice instead.
- Instead of seitan use tofu, tempeh or other meat option alternatives.
Raw Food Workshop Bangkok Rasayana Retreat
Another fun raw food workshop in Bangkok with scrumptious dishes this time with recipes inspired by italian cuisine. The dishes always changes at every workshop and you will be able to learn new techniques and recipes every time. Come taste and learn how to create amazing raw cuisine with few ingredients and quick instructions! Have your diet under control with healthy quick and delicious meals, snacks and desserts that you and your family will looove!